I recently upgraded Firefox to version 3.0.5, but I want to keep SM as my
default browser. For some reason, my computer thinks that Firefox is the
default--and both browsers are set that way. I don't know why Firefox is set
that way because I didn't purposely do it, but I want to change it. (It's
NOT checked off in Firefox Tools, Options, System Default.) I tried setting
SM as default in the control panel settings (Add/Remove Programs, Set
Program Access and Defaults), but once I OK out and then open it up again,
the setting isn't saved. I tried rebooting, but that didn't help. I'm using
Windows XP, SP3 with SeaMonkey 1.1.14. Help. This has become a war between
dueling Mozilla browsers.

Andrea