John Boyle wrote:
Andrea wrote:
I recently upgraded Firefox to version 3.0.5, but I want to keep SM as my
default browser. For some reason, my computer thinks that Firefox is the
default--and both browsers are set that way. I don't know why Firefox is set
that way because I didn't purposely do it, but I want to change it. (It's
NOT checked off in Firefox Tools, Options, System Default.) I tried setting
SM as default in the control panel settings (Add/Remove Programs, Set
Program Access and Defaults), but once I OK out and then open it up again,
the setting isn't saved. I tried rebooting, but that didn't help. I'm using
Windows XP, SP3 with SeaMonkey 1.1.14. Help. This has become a war between
dueling Mozilla browsers.

To All: Why did Seamonkey switch the sender and subject column order?
Now, it seems, that all my email and newsgroups have sender first and
then subject! Not that I cannot live with it, but I would like to know
why????? =-O

John, I don't know why it happened but you are aware that you can drag them to any order you wish, aren't you??

(using his sister's computer)
(Test driving SM 2.x)