I have the same problem with the duplicate messages and the 12/31/1969 date. I also get duplicate message with the actual date, and this problem occurs on most of my messages in a an email folder or my inbox. It started when I was using Netscape

chicagofan wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:

Just FYI: On UNIX systems, "time" is tracked as the number of
milliseconds since 1970. I can see how a "time" of zero adjusted for
time zones could result in a displayed value of 12/31/1969.

... which implies that somewhere along the life of the message, the
date didn't get set properly (or got cleared).

This makes sense to me, because she's on the West Coast, and I'm on the
East Coast.  That "somewhere along the way" fits, because it doesn't
happen on all of her messages.   Thanks so much, I just wanted to be
sure it's not something wrong with SM, since I haven't updated recently.

Thanks everyone!
bj

Database version: 5.11590

Database version: 5.11590