Ray K wrote:
Arne wrote:

That site is a disaster! The page the given url goes to:

Has Total HTTP Requests: 301
Total Size is: 1012882 bytes
and has 1040(!) Errors, 24 warning(s)

All that and the fact it is aspx makes it a nightmare and probably cause the described effect when scrolling. It's wonder it works at all! ;)

Odd you are having all those problems. My only problem with the site was the scrolling annoyance.

I don't have "problems" other than the same as you have. I just pointed out what probably cause the problem, e.g. a lot (but not all) of the 1040 errors in the HTML code. But also a page with 1 Mb of code and content can make it hard to scroll smoothly.