Martin Feitag wrote:

Just install it to another folder, SM2 will import the profile from your SM1.1.x profile and place the new profile somewhere else automtically :-)

Be careful if you have pop3 e-mail configured.  You will wind up with two
different programs pulling down mail.  So if you want to run both, while
keeping SM1 as your primary, you should consider:

- don't import if you just want to test the Fox site
- prior to importing, set the SM1 mail account(s) to leave mail
  on the server for a few days so both can read mail without
  "stealing" from each other.
- do the import with your network disabled, then promptly go into
  the SM2 mail accounts and disable them or set them to leave mail
  on the server before allowing network access.

I don't believe IMAP has this problem if you simply leave all
your mail on the server.

Rich        (Pull thorn from address to e-mail me.)
SeaMonkey - Surfing the net has never been so suite!