Garrett Czmor wrote:

I routinely save the mail that I want to disk and I also have saved email addresses. Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier to just delete the whole damn SeaMonkey completely out and start over with a fresh download, then add my addresses and book marks later?

deleting usually doesn't accomplish anything, but if you want to, go ahead. But, if you reinstall, SM will pick up the same profile as before and start using that. You would also have to remove the profile, and all the other profiles you have listed. Restart SM with a fresh profile and go from there.

Or, just leave SM and the profile alone, and just mannually remove those other profiles that aren't showing up in the profile manager.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm