On 06/02/09 11:11, Hartmut Figge wrote:
> Arne:
>
>>For what it's worth, I'm still on 1.1.14 and it works for me, links in
>>mail/news opens in new tab as I have that set in the preferences.
>
> Interesting. Then it is either a regression or the others are using
> extensions which cause the fault.
>
> Hartmut

I think you're jumping to a conclusion too quickly.

For example, I am running on Linux, so it could be a Linux-only issue.

Also, it only takes over an existing browser window if there is one
open. In other words, if you just launch Mail & News and open an
attachment, it will open a new window. It's only after I have existing
browser windows, that I see the problem.

Incidentally, I've seen this problem since way back in the 1.1.X days
(not sure how long ago, but certainly before 1.1.14).