Arne wrote:
Hartmut Figge wrote:
Mark Hansen:
On 06/02/09 06:14, Lucas Levrel wrote:

Any hint? I looked for "tab" in about:config but couldn't find anything relevant (other than the above-mentionned prefs).

With this preferences i get news tabs when opening attachments ...
http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/ta090602.png (16 KB)

For what it's worth, I've the same problem with new windows.

... and with this preferences i get new windows ...
http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/ta090602-b.png (15 (KB)

SeaMonkey 1.1.16, Linux.

... but i am using SM2.

For what it's worth, I'm still on 1.1.14 and it works for me, links in mail/news opens in new tab as I have that set in the preferences.

SM 1.1.15 on Win98 using dial-up connection.

Just for interest, I clicked on the two links above, and they open in two tabs of the one page. Then I compared my prefs setting with those in the first, and mine are the same, except I also have "Hide the tab bar when only one page open" selected and don't have anything selected for "Open tabs instead of windows for".

Guess I should get my Mandriva Linux dial-in agent working so I can check things in Linux (but I seem to remember its the same!!).

Daniel