Richard Schaefer wrote:

Dear Sirs,

In housekeeping, I like to delete cookies not being used. Now I have to delete one by one. Could you add the sweep feature that lets one select more than one lines at a time?

In Mozilla and SeaMonkey, do Tools | Cookie Manager | Manage Cookies and you'll find you /can/ select more than one at a time. Use CTRL-click for discontinuous selections, SHIFT-click for continuous ones per standard Windows convention.

You can also set your preferences to purge all cookies every time you close the program: Edit | Preferences | Privacy & Security | Cookies | Accept for current session only.

If you're referring to Apple Mail, no one here can help you.

Paul B. Gallagher