Richard Schaefer wrote:
Thanks for the SHIFT- click info, Paul; but it's insufficient. Like many people, I build up hundreds of cookies, so when I delete there are some large blocks to delete. SHIFT-click only allows me to delete those cookies visible in the window, isn't that true? When I tried it and reached the bottom of the window, more cookies weren't raised up into the window. Therefore I was only able to delete about 25 cookies at a time. This becomes tiresome when one has about 2-300 to delete. In the applications which have it, sweep-highlighting continually brings more items into a window when one reaches the bottom. Therefore one can highlight as many consecutive items as desired. Is there some other technique you know to delete 300 consecutive items at a time? If not, Seamonkey could use sweep-highlighting. I'm assuming the programming wouldn't be onerous since the capability is already present in so many other applications.

        Richard
Get a free program CCleaner and it will let you keep what you want and delete all the rest.

--
You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't. This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the hands of someone else. _______________________________________________