Richard Schaefer wrote:
>In housekeeping, I like to delete cookies not being used.
>Now I have to delete one by one.

Ctrl+click to unmark any that you *don't* want removed.

The way to make this simple is to NOT have it happen in the first
I write-protect my cookies file and
change the permissions ONLY **when I sign up for something**
(I then IMMEDIATELY change the permissions back).

Typically, "new" cookies will exist **only** until I close the
They never get written to the disk.

I rarely have to make the effort to allow a persistant cookie.
I find that I _need_ very few cookies
and that the majority are just a privacy intrusion.

There's someone else (David E. Ross??)
who rewrites cookies.txt from a permanent file
each time he starts the browser.