On 06/18/09 10:40, Richard Schaefer wrote:
>    Thanks for the SHIFT- click info, Paul; but it's insufficient.
> Like many people, I build up hundreds of cookies, so when I delete
> there are some large blocks to delete.  SHIFT-click only allows me to
> delete those cookies visible in the window, isn't that true?

No.

Try this (in any windows-based application - it is not specific
to SeaMonkey):

  Click on the first row in the list;

  Use any method you like to scroll the list (click on the scrollbar,
hit the End key, etc.)

  While holding down the Shift key, click on another entry in the
list.

  You will see that this action selected all th entries between
the first one and the second one (including the two that you
clicked on).

  You can continue this action and add more to the selection
as desired.