Martin Feitag wrote:
PS: As said for an alpha it's very stable, don't compare it too much with other alphas you might have tested, as the codebase is pretty mature. Of course it's not recommended to replace SM1 with SM2 yet in a productivity environment but having SM2 parallely doesn't harm and keeps up the hope/interest ;-)

Hey, I tried to download SM 2.0a3 to test and my virus checker quarantined it saying it was a trojan or malware. I have a feeling that it isn't such; but maybe I should wait at least for the beta? Incidentally, why does it trip the virus checker? No Mozilla program has ever done that in the past.

--Ken Rudolph