David E. Ross wrote:

PLEASE:  Any one who does this should also submit a bug report against
the offending Web site.  Otherwise you are encouraging such faulty
behavior.

If you don't know how to submit a bug report and don't want to establish
a Bugzilla account, do the following:

1.  Go to the Web site in question.

2.  On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Help > Report Broken Web Site].

3.  Follow the instructions.

Here's the thing. I've been a loyal mozilla suite user since Netscape Navigator 0.8, and I'm not about to change my loyalty. But it does seem that lately there has been an exponential increase of "buggy" sites that work with Firefox 3.5 but not SeaMonkey 1.1.x. I'm not a beta kind of user, and I'm hoping that the release version of SM 2.0 will someday, hopefully soon, solve these problems...but in the meantime reporting all these broken sites just seems like a useless exercise in tilting at windmills. I've done it in the past and nothing ever improves. I've had to conclude that there's something inherently wrong with SM 1.x in the current web environment. It certainly isn't anywhere near as robust as Firefox's current browser (which takes forever to load and just isn't a *suite*...so I don't *want* to use it as my primary browser.)

--Ken Rudolph