chicagofan wrote:
Jens Hatlak wrote:
On 9/16/2009 10:07 PM chicagofan wrote:
Jens Hatlak wrote:

I reported this earlier at bugzilla too, but I'm not tech savvy, and
help find where it went wrong between b1 and b2. I sure hope someone
look at this soon, because this is a MAJOR problem for people who use
Usenet a lot, as well as e-mail.

It's a regression from the introduction of the new tabmail feature. Some
initial analysis is available and the bug is already marked
wanted-seamonkey2+ so chances are this will be fixed before release.

It doesn't just fail to mark messages, it opens the *wrong* message when
you try to reply... or forward a message.

Yes, 1-5 (tagging) is affected, too. That will probably be handled in
bug that is yet to be filed, though, cf. the "Bad MailNews experience in
current nightly?" thread in m.d.a.seamonkey.

It's been marked as *fixed* now [mark messages] which is great news. :)

Do I understand correctly that the final release is scheduled for
October... sometime?

Does that mean there won't be another beta before release?