J. Weaver Jr. wrote:
Then you will lose at least one customer - my wife, for whom I've been doing the "Browser only" install. She's come to love Seamonkey, but she's been using Outlook as a mail client for umphteen years now, and won't (and shouldn't have to) change.

Actually, make that _two_ customers, because if I have to find and support some other browser-only solution for her, then I'll probably change to something else myself, in my never-ending attempt to minimize the number of different apps I have to keep track of around here.

Please, PLEASE, reconsider removing the "Browser only" install option. Or please, make sure instructions are available for whatever registry hack (ugh) is required to restore that functionality. -JW

No offense, but if you only want the browser component, why don't you just use FireFox? Surely, most people use SeaMonkey precisely because it contains browser, mail and news (and now RSS) in a single application.

Or is it that you use ChatZilla or Composer? I never use those, so they are not important in my decision to use SeaMonkey.

--
David Wilkinson