J. Weaver Jr. wrote:
Then you will lose at least one customer - my wife, for whom I've been doing the "Browser only" install. She's come to love Seamonkey, but she's been using Outlook as a mail client for umphteen years now, and won't (and shouldn't have to) change.

Actually, make that _two_ customers, because if I have to find and support some other browser-only solution for her, then I'll probably change to something else myself, in my never-ending attempt to minimize the number of different apps I have to keep track of around here.

Please, PLEASE, reconsider removing the "Browser only" install option. Or please, make sure instructions are available for whatever registry hack (ugh) is required to restore that functionality. -JW

Have you tried Firefox lately? The current version is very stable and easily customized, just like the Seamonkey browser.

I first switched from IE8 to Firefox and love it. Then I tried Thunderbird and decided I like it much better than Windows Mail in Vista, which is being discontinued in favor of Windows Live Mail. I'm currently considering the pros and cons of switching from Firefox and Thunderbird to Seamonkey.

--
KristleBawl