A Williams wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
Oh!  mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey appeared twice in the Newsgroups
distribution list.
Yes, apparently I failed to change the second one to a "Followup-to" as
I had intended :(

Robert Kaiser

Hmmm, could that not be considered a bug?
If you have an address duplicated in the list of recipients, a really
clever mail/news client would warn you.  Not that that will be in the RFC!

That would be a useful feature, I think ideally it would have three settings, for warn and wait approval, for ignore, and for 'send just one copy' to avoid some cases where [reply all] has the sender in the cc list.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>