David E. Ross wrote:
On 10/10/2009 9:41 AM, Robert Kaiser wrote:
SeaMonkey 2.0 Release Candidate 1 is now available for free download on the SeaMonkey website. We encourage testers to get involved in discussing and reporting problems as well as further improving the product.

Full news article:
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/news#2009-10-10

Downloads for all available platforms and languages:
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.0rc1

Release notes (preliminary ones for 2.0, RCs don't get separate relnotes):
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.0

System Requirements:
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/2.0/system-requirements