I didn't even know SeaMonkey v1.1.18's e-mails could be sorted by threads. I always had it sorted by dates.

I was wondering if there was a way to short threads by newest/updated dates. I replied to an old e-mail thread and it was not at the top (sorted by newest to oldest).

If unavailale in SM v1.x, then can SM v2.x do this?
--
"The foreign policy aim of ants can be summed up as follows: restless aggression, territorial conquest, and genocidal annihilation of neighboring colonies whenever possible. If ants had nuclear weapons, they would probably end the world in a week." --Journey to the Ants, page 59. Bert Holldobler & Edward O. Wilson
   /\___/\