On 10/19/2009 12:39 AM PT, Martin Freitag typed:

I didn't even know SeaMonkey v1.1.18's e-mails could be sorted by
threads. I always had it sorted by dates.

I was wondering if there was a way to short threads by newest/updated
dates. I replied to an old e-mail thread and it was not at the top
(sorted by newest to oldest).
WFM.
Here's a screen capture (censored out sensitive e-mail addresses)
example: http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1275/screenshotlu.gif ... I
replied to an old e-mail last night (10/17/2009) at 10:49 PM PDT.
Shouldn't this thread be at the very top (sorted from newest at top to
oldest at bottom)?

Um, if you sort by Date, there should be an arrow in the
date-column-header I think.
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4849/sortbydate.png
regards

When I click on Date column's header, then I lose the threading format. :(
--
"Ant colonies are remarkably similar to cities. No one choreographs the action, not even the queen ant, but ant behavior is controlled by swarm logic--put 10,000 dumb ants together, and they become smart. They will calculate the shortest routes to food supplies sniffing out pheromone signals from other ants and Johnson says people do the same thing in cities using low-level interactions of people on the street." --Alex Cukan, "Stories of modern science," United Press International, October 8, 2001
   /\___/\