Ant wrote:
On 10/19/2009 12:39 AM PT, Martin Freitag typed:

I didn't even know SeaMonkey v1.1.18's e-mails could be sorted by
threads. I always had it sorted by dates.

I was wondering if there was a way to short threads by
newest/updated dates. I replied to an old e-mail thread and it was
not at the top (sorted by newest to oldest).
WFM.
Here's a screen capture (censored out sensitive e-mail addresses)
example: http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1275/screenshotlu.gif ... I
replied to an old e-mail last night (10/17/2009) at 10:49 PM PDT.
Shouldn't this thread be at the very top (sorted from newest at top to
oldest at bottom)?

Um, if you sort by Date, there should be an arrow in the date-column-header
I think. http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4849/sortbydate.png regards

When I click on Date column's header, then I lose the threading format. :(

Have you checked your setting [for the option under Sort]... for "Ascending" or "Descending"; after
selecting Date and Threaded?
bj