On 10/22/2009 6:47 AM PT, Mark Hansen typed:

I noticed a design flaw? If the e-mail uses the same titles, it seems to organize into that same thread even though they are not the same, just the same titles.
E-mail doesn't have the References header, so I'm pretty sure it must
thread via the subject header.
Ah thanks.

But of course, as we've learned in another branch of this thread, when
an e-mail has a Reference header, it is used. When it doesn't have one,
then the Subject is used (this happens by default in 1.1.X, and not by
default in 2.X).

Interesting. Is there a way to tell SM not to merge if no reference headers?
--
"Although you're a little ant, I won't bully you." --Sai Yuk from The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk movie (English subtitles)
   /\___/\