Robert Kaiser wrote:
asmpgmr wrote:
On Oct 25, 4:52 pm, Robert Kaiser<ka...@kairo.at>  wrote:
asmpgmr wrote:
Now I realize this is subjective and that you think "progress dialogs
are soo backwards, only really old software uses such a thing".

That's not what I think but you seem to be so convinced that I do that
you ignore anything I'm saying anyhow, it seems.

Sorry but I copied the quoted text from your own blog.

Hell, that was a joke! Am I the only person in the world who uses some humor in blog posts now and then?

Robert Kaiser

Yep! Everyone is too serious these days. You ought visit the the adobe forums. You'd think you were in a Hospital.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com