Phillip Jones wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 10/26/2009 4:45 AM, David Wilkinson wrote:
/snip/

RSS doesn't exist in Mac version of SM 1.1.8 never has. you could
add an
extension but didn't like it. Even in FF I don't use it.

Actually, Forumzilla worked very well on 1.1.x. Generally the RSS
reader native to SM 2.0 Mail/News is better, but Forumzilla didn't
freeze 1.1.x quite the way RSS does in 2.0.

Again though, I suspect that my system of placing data on an external
drive may have something to do with that.

Lee

I tried another other than the one you suggest. never saw anything
interest, and caused more problems in fact I had to remove all the
chrome items the re-download then install what I had.
Can you disable the RSS in SM2??

No need to disable it, just don't use it.

Lee
People here are complaining that the RSS is the reason from Freezing
problems while it updates.

That is clearly my experience as well. Then again, my unusual storage is probably making it worse.

Looking back, if my memory has any validity, back with TB 1.5, there was no problem. RSS would update without my even being aware it was happening. It was with TB 2 that it bagin to be an issue. SM2 has likely inherited that issue.

Lee