Rufus skriver:

Most of the things that annoyed me about the new default theme had to do
with it's cursor/click "hot" areas - there was/is a lot of area in the
taskbar where I felt I should have been able to right click
(cntrl+click) that were/are dead...so that was both non-intuitive and
difficult - particularly with my MacBook Pro trackpad.

The other thing was the lack of "grippie" function for the Sidebars -
lots of chat here about the Apple standard not allowing them the way
they were/are in the Modern theme...I think the best suggestion was to
just make the whole bar function as a grippie, vice just a small patch
around the "center dot".

These two issues alone drove me screaming to the Modern theme after
about a week...been far happier using that one.

Thunderbird doesn't have any grippies. What do you actually think is better from a mac point of view in Thunderbird? Note that I'm not arguing/challenging here - I'm just trying to understand what you think is better in thunderbird from a mac pov.