Rufus skriver:

I was, and surprisingly so...I immediately liked the tabs, and
everything was where I would have expected it to be on a Mac. It also
didn't seem like I lost any functionality for what I do with TB like I
did with SM 2.x.x, and that was also of note.

It's funny that you mention the tabs, which I didn't changed when I did the theme overhaul. Do you think most mac users prefer north-facing tabs?

Maybe that team has more Mac users on it or something, but from my Mac
user standpoint they got a lot of stuff right. Kudos to them.

I'm interested in what you think would be "getting things right" from a mac perspective while still keeping SeaMonkey different. Note here the user interface consists of both theme (icons, colors etc) and ui elements (buttons, windows, drop-down lists etc).

Oh, right: Please do not hijack this new thread with non-mac stuff ;-)

/Stefan