Stan wrote:
Did we ever come up with a sure way of tricking sites into thinking we
are using Firefox?

I need to switch banks and it appears they only accept the browsers on
their list.

Stan

Wow, a lot of info in responses. I have to switch banks and there is really only one choice within reason, a nice local bank with a few branches. I'm trying to get a clear statement from them on whether or not they will block me. So far, the only word is they do not support SM. I think I'll try to make contact with a technical person where I can discuss the whole thing.

I'll switch to that bank anyway and try all the suggested spoofs. And als try to get the bank to do it right.

Thanks for all the info. Stan