Jim Dell wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
Desiree wrote:
Under System Requirements for SeaMonkey Windows 8 is not mentioned. Why?
Does SM not work on Windows 8 (desktop not Metro)? I need it to work
because
a Windows 8 computer is on its way. and ALL 8 of my EMail addresses
are POP
only. I'm planning on using SeaMonkey Mail but now I am worried about it
working on Windows 8.

As reported in other threads, yes, SM works in W8, no compatability
mode, no tweaks, nada.  It works.  As does Firefox.  Haven't tested
Thunderbird but I couldn't care less.

I think it would be good to specify the type of hardware used.  I think there is
going to be some confusion over the different types of Windows 8.  Make sure
people know it's not the tablet version.

Jim
Yes it would be good to have a section, or link/pointer to such, that states
clearly and unambiguously that sm 2.xxx works on W8 under the following
configurations.