Jens Hatlak wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Desiree wrote:
So, can I change the blue color when I go to reply to a newsgroup
post and the text of the post I am replying to is colored in a
hideous blue? It should be in black text.

Edit | Preferences | Appearance | Colors

No, that's for web pages. What Desiree needs is at Edit/Preferences/Mail
& Newsgroups/Message Display/Plain text messages/Color.

OK, thanks.

That won't affect incoming HTML mails, though (unless you change
View/Message Body As, in which case there will probably no quote
highlighting at all for HTML mails).

For those, the HTML settings for web pages should apply, right? I can't find any separate setting for quoted text in HTML messages vs. quoted text in plain text messages. Replies in HTML seem to preserve the sender's original format except for the addition of a bar on the left.

Paul B. Gallagher