smbel...@toroidalsnark.net wrote, On 07/06/2013 20:46:
On Friday, June 7, 2013 1:54:32 PM UTC-4, Wolfgang Steger wrote:
open about:config

and create a new preference "network.protocol-handler.external.mailto"

of Type boolean with value "true".

This will make Seamonkey use the system's default mailer (Outlook in my

case) instead of it's own for mailto: links.

Wolfgang, thank you.  That's exactly what I was looking for.

However... I don't seem to be able to edit or add anything to the about:config
list.  What interface feature or menu item am I missing?  Or should I be
editing a text file (in which case, where does the config file reside so I can
find it)?

Right-click in the middle of the list then choice "New" then "Boolean"..... "network.protocol-handler.external.mailto" ..."true"