F Murtz wrote:

Unless someone can tell me how to install sea monkey on xp without it asking
me for a security password it seems I won't be using it again which is a
pity as it is much better than the  ie outlook rubbish.

Have you tried uninstalling all previous versions of Seamonkey
and/or rolling back your system to a time before you had ever
installed Seamonkey in the first place ?  As a last resort,
re-install XP, then install Seamonkey.

OT : Or move to Windows 7, which modulo its totally brain-dead "Search"
facility, represents a significant improvement in functionality.

Philip Taylor