WaltS48 wrote:

Do you think the tech support guys have knowledge of every program in
existence? Especially those with a small user base like SeaMonkey.

They don't have to. Copying files is something a monkey can do. The OP said he refused.

The last time I upgraded my laptop HDD, my tech backed up the old one, installed the new one, and then dropped the backup into a folder on the new one so I had access to all those files. He didn't have to know anything. I could copy, move, or delete whatever I liked.

Paul B. Gallagher