On 10/21/2014 7:16 AM PT, hawker typed:

>>> I am running SM 2.26.1 did not bother installing the previous for all
the problems everyone else was having. I am considering upgrading to
version SM 2.30, looking for pros and cons, should I do it of should I
hold off for awhile?

Thank you for your input,

Danny
My question, too.

I would wait a week at least.
It will take that long for this forum to have enough posts to get an
idea where the issues are. From that only you can decide if you want it
or not.  Personally I think I'm staying as from initial reports it seems
it didn't get enough critical bugs fixed and there may be some new big
ones introduced as well, esp if  you use the e-mail component or have an
older ATI graphics card.

Ditto since I am BUSY these days. http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.30/ and http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.30/changes still show "(Coming soon.)" texts. :(

Older ATI graphic cards? Which one? I have an ATI Radeon 4870 HD video card. Is that old?
--
"I don't believe in evil, I believe only in horror. In nature there is no evil, only an abundance of horror: the plagues and the blights and the ants and the maggots." --Isak Dinesen