And here I thought I was the only one.
I thought it was my machine or something I did.

no...@nonospam.org wrote:
Yesterday morning, when I went to google.com, the cursor was displaced to the top of the search box instead of being centered, and as I typed in a search some of the words would spill over to a second line in the search box. This happened only with SM, and it happened on every computer I tried it on.

Later in the day, the problem disappeared, but today it is back again. I haven't seen this on any other website.

Why is this only showing up on SM and not on Firefox, IE11, or Edge? Any ideas on how to eliminate it? Thanks!

John