Ant wrote:
On 9/2/2018 10:07 AM, no...@nonospam.org wrote:
Yesterday morning, when I went to google.com, the cursor was displaced to the
top of the
search box instead of being centered, and as I typed in a search some of the
words would
spill over to a second line in the search box. This happened only with SM, and
it
happened on every computer I tried it on.

Later in the day, the problem disappeared, but today it is back again. I
haven't seen
this on any other website.

Why is this only showing up on SM and not on Firefox, IE11, or Edge? Any ideas
on how to
eliminate it? Thanks!

Same here. :(

This does not show up my SM machines.  It only shows up on my FF machines.
I do not have both on any of the machines.  Changing UA makes no difference for
me.
A good sniffer will ignore the UA string and ID your machine, anyways.
Rumors have it that there are no people at Google, only bots.