Me too! We need to tell Google about this issue.

On 9/3/2018 6:58 AM, Mike C wrote:
And here I thought I was the only one.
I thought it was my machine or something I did.

no...@nonospam.org wrote:
Yesterday morning, when I went to google.com, the cursor was displaced to the top of the search box instead of being centered, and as I typed in a search some of the words would spill over to a second line in the search box. This happened only with SM, and it happened on every computer I tried it on.

Later in the day, the problem disappeared, but today it is back again. I haven't seen this on any other website.

Why is this only showing up on SM and not on Firefox, IE11, or Edge? Any ideas on how to eliminate it? Thanks!

John--
"We're all the same. We all want the same thing in life. Everybody going around like ants and we all want the same thing. And it's not one queen. It's not one queen with the wings." --Andrea Corr Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\            If crediting, then use Ant nickname and URL/link.
  / /\ /\ \            Axe ANT from its address if e-mailing privately.
 | |o   o| |         http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    \ _ /
     ( )