I have disabled both antivirus and firewall but it makes no difference.
Atached is an plugin report stating the ports are forwarded succesfully.
The test using another computer can not perform.
Monitoring my CPU does not show any overload.
Waiting for more suggestions to solve this problem.
UP&P plugin report

The following device has been found : ZyXEL Prestige 2602H-61 Internet Sharing
Gateway

Our current external ip address is : (deleted)

Our reported max downstream bit rate is : 13220 bits/sec

Our reported max upstream bit rate is : 970 bits/sec

The darknet port 10039 / 17 has been forwarded successfully.

The opennet port 29778 / 17 has been forwarded successfully.