It's a no for me.

I'm not at all against JavaScript, and it's safe to enable it in
incognito mode (or when using a separate Firefox profile for Freenet).
The problem is that some users won't enable JS no matter what, and
some others won't be able to (e.g. because they are using a
non-conventional browser). And we shouldn't neglect FProxy's
accessibility.

_If_ there will be a way to use FProxy without JavaScript (and your
message suggests the opposite), then I think everyone will agree with
me that it's okay.