Donald Le spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Who should I send the DevID and distID? or if you don't mind I deliver it
> here?

The list is fine.  It will necessarily be included in our public
source code anyway, so it might as well go to the list.

> I don't know exactly what did you get from us to built AIM connectivity in
> your Pidgin client.

Very little.  Our OSCAR support was an effort of reverse engineering
many years ago, both on the part of Pidgin developers (most of whom
have left the project) and other third-party IM clients.

> OpenAuth path is https://api.screenname.aol.com/auth/clientLogin.
> AIM Legacy 7.5.x  login path is kdc.uas.aol.com port 443.
>
> Please suggest 2 date/time for a quick call.

Gary, can you tap someone (who will be around) for this?  If Mark is
available, I think he's worked on OSCAR most recently in any sort of
depth.

Ethan