A couple more points:

Dana Linscott wrote:

>--- Harmon Seaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Dana said:
> >
> > >  In this case I
> > > offerred my profssional services Gratis or more
> > > accuratly for the price of accepting primary
> > > responsability.

<snip>

>As for why YBD would contact me to ask for help after
>all my "irresponsible and damaging statements...about
>biodiesel" I supose because they might wish to hear a
>point of view other than "the evil govt" one that many
>seem to think will help somehow. I have practical
>advice from practical experience for practically no
>coast.

So you keep saying, but you don't specify what this magical remedy
might be. The general scepticism is hardly surprising. The more so as
you say it's from your own practical experience, but you also said
that what that practical experience amounted to was the conclusion
that running a small-scale biodiesel operation just isn't worthwhile.
So what's the big secret, why  all the mystery? Is it really that
confidential? If you know anything that can be of use to small-scale
producers, why not share it with the list? Others have made their
suggestions openly, why not you?

Also this, from "[biofuel] Re: Biofuel bungling" etc etc:

<snip>

>Don't worry...I think that Keith will not cut me off
>the list as he balances his own strong beliefs with
>his innate belief in allowing others to share
>theirs...

There's no contradiction, no need to "balance" or juggle anything. I
wouldn't even agree that they're "beliefs".

If you think there's any doubt about whether or not I'd kick someone
off the list because their views differ from mine, well, I'll leave
you to your doubts. Harmon's a rabble-rouser and I'm a chauvinist,
LOL. And an idealist, it seems. What else was I? A ranting fanatic,
wasn't it? No wonder you think there's a chance I might kick you out.
Feel free, Dana, no skin off my nose.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects