Questions concerning the conversion of car engines to run with plant oil you
will find under

http://www.jatropha.org/p-o-engines/conversion-cars.htm

To extract sunflower oil you can use manual presses or mechanical expellers.
Examples of both you find at:

http://www.jatropha.org/expellers/index.html

and

http://www.jatropha.org/extract.htm

and

http://www.jatropha.org/rampresses/biel-ram.htm

Best regards

Reinhard Henning

"marcohgcardoso" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> I am knew in thsi list.
>
> I would like to produce sunflower oil and I don't know what kind of
> equipment i should use. Could you help me?
>
> And, do you usually burn it with glicerin or take it out? What about
> motor problems after 200 hours for waste acumulation inside motor?
>
> regards,

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/
>
> Please do NOT send &quot;unsubscribe&quot; messages to the list address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

bagani GbR, Reinhard Henning, Rothkreuz 11, D-88138 Weissensberg, Germany
Tel: ++49 8389 984129, Fax: 984128, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
internet: www.bagani.de

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,
padlocks, and more. On sale now!