Ed Beggs writes:

>The Komet line has one that'll give you the exercise you seek.
>
>  Hand operated. Does about 10 lbs. Of seed per hour. Cost is about $1700 US
>delivered to you. (quality never comes cheap). You can press oil out of darn
>near anything with it - some of them are pretty high value oils
>(nutraceutical/pharmaceutical). You could run that 1 litre car from VW for a
>week, for a little bit of a workout on the press.
>
>Happy cranking......

No problem with the exercise, but the price is still pretty steep. I'm gonna
try to build a piston, cage and pressure cone after the Bielenberg design
(maybe even try to enlist his help...), and use a hydraulic jack to drive the
piston. I bet a little kit with just those three tricky parts (you supply your
own jack, lever, or whatever, and mounting brackets) could sell a couple
a year to crazy experimenters :-)