Keith writes:

>Why not use a meat grinder? Not the home model, next size up or so,
>something that a local butchery would use to make mince meat. If
>there are still such things as local butcheries. that is. You might
>be able to adapt it without too much hassle.

I think the problem is that a meat grinder, like a nut grinder, is
designed to chop up everything and push it out all together. There
are traditional systems used in many places that are similar, but the
oily mix after grinding is then wrapped up (in cloth, basket mat'l, etc)
and pressed under rocks or with a car jack to separate the oil.
Definitely a batch process that way. A continuous oil press needs
two very separate outlets for oil and cake. Not saying the grinders
couldn't be modified, but that's the nature of the modification you'd
have to do.

Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?
Free Love Reading by phone!