Todd,

FTR, I have read thru all the posts.  And responses.  And I have spent way too
much time in my life arguing with my-way-or-the-highway boys like you.  Your
condescending sarcasm is there for all to see, even in the second line of your
last post, below.

We disagree as to the needs and future progress of the alternative fuels
movement.  My thoughts are stated in previous posts, succinctly, I might add.
And thank you for that observation, I aim for succinctness.

[Search Results for "succinct"--
 1) maxim. The American Heritage¨ Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth
Edition. 2000.
...A succinct formulation of a fundamental principle, general truth, or rule of
conduct. See synonyms at saying. Middle English maxime, from Old French, from
Medieval...

2) succinct. The American Heritage¨ Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth
Edition. 2000.
...sucácinctáest1. Characterized by clear, precise expression in few words;  ]

So, flame away if you simply can't contain yourself, I am through with this
topic and will not be engaging with you further.

Quinn

BTW, Keith, just below Todd states: "Dabbling with methanol, lye and heat
sources isn't exactly the same as bread making or weekend laundry."  Exactly
what Maud and I have been saying all along.