When you say "our defense," are you thinking that you're speaking
for all US citizens.  Because you sure don't speak for me, and I can
only hope that at least a sizeable minority of my fellow citizens
would feel the same.

Brian

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Morgan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All I can add in our defense, is that much more good has come from
our use
> of the land for the good of the world, than from the natives who
inhabited
> it previously.  Yes, you too have benefited from Jackson' s quest,
so find a
> better argument about the poor, savage, barbaric, nomadic though
culturally
> rich natives who fell easily to manifest destiny.  Their children
are being
> well taken care of, and now have the benefit of electricity,
inexpensive
> housing, internal combustion, oh, and beer.  :)
>
> Also, we sure picked a loser for a President in 2000, good thing
we can kick
> him out of office in 2004.  How many other countries refresh their
> leadership on such a regular basis?  I agree with some who think
his entire
> administration should be behind bars for the atrocities,
corruption, and
> fleecing of not only the American public, but the entire world.  I
am
> ashamed to be associated with our false President and his cabinet
these
> days, but proud that I voted for Al Gore, and rightly so...as it
turns out.
> Is Kerry the answer?  Maybe, but at least he will choose an
entirely
> different administration and get those crocked-good-for-nothin'
Ashcrofts,
> Rumsfelds, and Cheneys out of positions of power.  When push comes
to shove,
> and believe me it has!  The American public will do the right
thing.

> In the mean time, we're all [here on this list] are just doing
what we can
> to reduce the need for foreign oil, to take the incentive away from
> stability in the Middle East.  Personally I look forward to the
day when the
> economics of the region make it impossible to inhabit the area, at
least on
> the same scale.  Where will all of those people go?  Well, they
may just
> have to assimilate elsewhere, obey the law, get a job, and act
respectable.
> Enough of this 2000 year code of Islamic law already, the world
awards
> progress...they'll figure it out.
>
> Please note I don't hate Native Americans or Muslim populations in
general,
> I believe all people are generally good, and have gone through the
four
> years of feminist based philosophy that is State-sponsored
University here
> in the US.  With that said-
>

> Flame away dear friends,

American native.
>   And for that? Jackson got his picture on the $20.
>
>   One very queer country that pays homage to those who are the
architects of
>   such sweeping devastation.
>
>   Todd Swearingen

development of
> Natural
>   > Gas with other countries, like Russia and China, and when US
finally
> have
>   > transport capacity for NG, they will have difficulties to buy
enough.
> The
>   > same is happening on new oil exploration. They also have
difficulties in
>   > delivering more oil to US. This is not a surprise, if the
proponents of
>   the
>   > opinion that we at the moment experience the Hubbert peak of
oil
>   > production. The other possibility is that the oil producing
countries
>   > prefer to sell to China, than to US. My personal opinion is
that, even
> if
>   > they wanted, they cannot meet the growing demand in US and the
world. US
>   is
>   > not only buying to meet higher demands, but is also buying
desperately
> for
>   > filling up their strategic storage reserve, that way pushing
prices
>   higher.
>   >
>   > Hakan
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
>   > http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html
>   >
>   > Biofuels list archives:
>   > http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/
>   >
>   > Please do NOT send Unsubscribe messages to the list address.
>   > To unsubscribe, send an email to:
>   > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   >
>   >
>   > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
>   >
>   >
>   > Yahoo! Groups Links
>   >
>   >    To visit your group on the web, go to:
>   >
>   >    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>   > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   >
>   >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.