Craig,

I do not really think I wrote that, it was a part of what I responded to.
The history is full of colonizing and ruff or less ruff colonizers, I wish
it should however not be a modern event. It is a lot of wars today, mostly
civil ones, a few that occupy and those should not be accepted. To occupy,
suppress and kill the inhabitants, should not be an activity by democratic
states. Intervention in conflicts, should be the sole responsibility of
United Nations, it is the only way to police the behaviors of countries and
anything else is as barbaric, as the barbarism that we do want to stop.

Hakan