Hmm...

Keith, I'm sorry to see that you take my response using "jk
gasbag" at his word !

You said it.

I'm just wondering if you in turn have
written to others about the continued rundown of anyone who
has a basic belief in GOD JESUS, United States of America
Etc ?

Huh? What are you talking about? My message to you was about your sneering at the freedom of discussion on this list, nothing else, it's not possible to read anything else into it because nothing else is there. Yet that is what you've done. I think you have a problem.

This is what I said to you - it's below, though you cut it: I reinstated it, but I think I'd better put it above too:

Bob & Hakan, "Much literary criticism comes from people for
whom extreme specialization is a cover for either grave
cerebal inadequacy or terminal laziness, the latter being a
much cherished aspect of academic freedom. JKG Thanks for
your reply, Kim

What's that supposed to mean, Kim? There is freedom of discussion at this list, it's something that has been established, built and maintained over five years, and many of us set great store by it. Are you saying that it's just terminal laziness, a cherished aspect of academic freedom??? Because that it sure as hell isn't, other than "cherished" perhaps. There's nothing merely academic about it, and it's the very opposite of laziness - it's rigorous, as it has to be else it would quickly succumb to the lowest common denominator, which has happened elsewhere, but not here. Kindly explain yourself.

Hakan had said this:

> Since we many times enjoyed the freedom of discussion, I
> guess that we have to accept this kind of voodoo also.

And you sneered at it. That's what my message to you was about, and that's ALL it was about. It has NOTHING to do with your "continued rundown of anyone who has a basic belief in GOD JESUS, United States of America, etc", which is in the eye of the beholder and nowhere else - not in my message to you and certainly not in the archives.

Dave Shaw is an American, and he just wrote this:

Thank you Keith for reassuring all that we are welcome. I have certainly
been guilty of reacting to statements that I read as anti-American, only
to reread the further and find that the statement was of different
intent. It was I who was reading anti-American sentiments. How funny.
This is another important lesson that has been learned over the years,
and I largely credit this list for speeding up that learning process.

I've just written this:

I don't think the system in the US is a good reflection of who you are as a people, you're much better than your system, and I think most people sense that in differentiating between Americans and Washington.

And this, the day before:

Still, as I've said here a few times before, despite various foolish accusations of America-bashing and America hating (baseless slander), I still look to Americans to lead the way in countering this, and to take their country back. I'm sure I'm not alone here in thinking this way. Many of the most tireless and effective campaigners are indeed Americans, in this as in many other most pressing issues challenging the world today. In spite of everything, it's MUCH too soon to write them off as a lost cause. Washington, now... well, that's another matter.

If you can't see the difference, that's your problem (another one). There is no America-bashing here. There is CERTAINLY no Jesus-bashing here! Good grief!

When I arrived here I was under the auspice that I was
fortunate enough to find a forum that won't have the typical
retrograde stances that you state that this forum shouldn't
have.   My first day here I was treated to some amazing
bashing of America !

Nonsense. See the quote from Dave Shaw again: he can see it, you can't. Why are you being blind? Shouldn't you ask yourself that?

I know that my country is a mess (look
at my first posting about "fuel" and look at my opinion
about the leadership)!

Unless I'm much mistaken, your first post here was about a Briquette press, your second was about Luc's processor, and your third about abortions.

SO GET OVER IT AND LET'S TALK ABOUT
WHAT THIS IS SUPPOSTED TO BE !?

Uh, you mean "What's all this off-topic political crap got to do with biofuels?" LOL!

Please see these previous messages (there are others), and refer to the links posted there:
http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/36185/
http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/36920/

Also see the List rules about "Rights and obligations" and "Open discussion", and the "Note" at the end.

Please DO do that.

When I gave you my interest
in this forum I thought that you stated that it would be
really good to stick to the biofuel interests in the forum
perimeters ?

I said that? Nope. Tell me where I said that - give me the exact quote and the reference, please. Don't ignore this: tell me where I said that.

I can go to hundreds of websites that are
great to vent whatever ! But, I won't sit by anymore and let
people throw out platant all encompassing trash about
something (right to life) that didn't need to be here.

John's remark was mild enough, but YOU have been frothing at the mouth. This is an American issue (yes it is! - the rest of the world does NOT see it in those terms) and your response might seem fitting to you in American terms, but this is not primarily an American forum, it's an international forum with a global membership, and in those terms your behaviour has been bizarre. Globally, your government's actions in cutting and blocking funding for any project anywhere with any hint of birth-control has had horrendous results. Do you know anything about that? If not why not? Do you condone it?

I did not express any opinion on the so-called pro-life vs pro-choice debate, and I still haven't. Go on, check it and see. Or don't facts mean anything to you?

If
this is unacceptable to you and the rest of the forum than I
apologize(I apologize if it is acceptable or not) for my
having the nerve to write my feelings. Thank you for your
time and consideration, Kim Wilde someone who uses my delete
button constantly.

Then you don't know how to use mailing lists or Internet information. See:
http://archive.nnytech.net/sgroup/BIOFUEL/21700/

Now please answer the original question, as opposed to "answering" a whole bunch of questions that weren't asked and weren't implied either!

Don't be fooled by the "please", by the way - this is a message from the List owner, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
KYOTO Pref., Japan
http://journeytoforever.org/