> Sweden have a higher living standard than US, according to statistics.
I am
not suggesting that it is a direct relationship between happiness and
living standard, as it is between happiness and dumbness. Why I say
this,
is because the first I will hear when I say this, is something about
living
standard and the Swedish suicide rate. The latter is very exact in
Sweden,
contrary to catholic countries, where it is a sin to commit suicide. The

high suicide rate is well compensated by the lower accident rate among
Swedes and longer life expectancy. <

Beer is around $10 a pint and spirits up to $50 no wonder the suicide
rate is so high.   Chris.

Wessex Ferret Club  (http://www.wessexferretclub.co.uk)