Greetings,
The heirloom gardeners list at yahell has an anual seed swap, as well as a seed bank. If you can collect seed this fall, wildcraft seed does qualify. I had it easy, trumpet vine is a weed at my place, grows wild all over but is expensive at the nursery. I found this an ecconomical way to switch over to open pollenated seeds. There are also several other seed swaps on the internet, this is where I got my oily black sunflower seeds.

I am patiently waiting for my corn to be ready, as well. I planted late as my onions were put in late. Late is something you don't want to be in a garden, you never seem to catch up with yourself.

Bright Blessings,
Kim